Please add this site to your bookmarks or sign up for e-mail alerts below and come back to visit every day! New posts added daily, all for your enjoyment. Happy Soaping.

Sunday 20 May 2012

21 things to do before I die


This list is in no particular order, and luckily I have a long time to do them! Some are objective, some are subjective, but all are my aims.
1.Be fluent in 3 or more languages
2.Make lots of friends, real friends
3.Be a good father
4.Score 5 goals for RealPolitik FC
5.Become an MP
6.Travel around the world
7.Learn lots, and enjoy it
8.Make my family and friends proud
9.Get fit, and stay that way
10.Fall in love, love that lasts
11.Read lots of books
12. Learn how to cook. Really well.
13.Make the most of my time at university/my youth
14.Go and see all my favourite bands in concert
15.Learn how to do basic DIY
16.Be in a happy and loving marriage
17.Get an article published in a national newspaper
18.Improve my awful handwriting
19.Try doing stand-up comedy
20.Earn enough money to be able to give a significant proportion to better causes
21.Change the world
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment