Please add this site to your bookmarks or sign up for e-mail alerts below and come back to visit every day! New posts added daily, all for your enjoyment. Happy Soaping.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Are you worried?

This is just a quick blog post for anybody who is worried. Be it about exams, relationships, a job or anything else, people always worry. I myself overworry. It wears me down and stresses me out. However, most of the time you don't need to worry! My main tip for you is when you wake up each morning, get a piece of paper and a pen. On this piece of paper write down everything you are worried about. Be it a list of 1 or 100 things, write it all down. Then, have a think about it, read the list and realise that you don't need to worry. After that, take great pleasure in throwing this piece of paper in the bin and by virtue, throwing your worries in the bin. If you struggle to sleep, do this at night just before you go to bed. I shall write another blog post with more tips, but trust me this one works!

Comment below or tweet me @pablakeman

No comments:

Post a Comment